Tuesday

L'oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother Review

Many companies have been coming out with products that they claim you can see results "INSTANTLY" To me that is to far fetched of a propaganda to say INSTANT to get the consumers to run by the masses to drop 10 or 20+ dollars for that product they are pushing out that could be  a must or a bust. Either or,  I sometimes am very leery of these slogans. Well I put one to the test on the new L'oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother, on this  review you can see if the results are "Instant" like they claimed, or if you have to use this product for 8 weeks to see any differences. Click Read More for full review~




 Hey there Dolls, I know that some of us have some problems with our under eye areas and we are always trying to find that "Product" to keep that in check, I know I am always trying to find that next best thing. As new skincare technology advances new products start pouring in at the drugstore and highend stores. As a consumer it can be a little harsh on the wallet trying to keep up with all these new products to help our problem features. But! when they say that word "Instant" I am like really!? Yay right! because in the past when I have read that word on a product I didn't know instant meant like 2 months of using the product to see a tiny difference. I am sorry just keeping it real, because in my definition Instant means now in the presence, not months later. Just sayin.... 



Here is what L'oreal claims on their new Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother:
Revitalift Miracle Blur™ Instant Eye Smoother is the first anti-aging eye treatment with Opti-Blur™ Technology and light-diffusing pigments to instantly reduce signs of aging and fatigue around the eyes and create a younger, radiant finish. Erase the look of Crow's Feet, Dark Circles*, and Puffiness.

 Note~ At the bottom of the description on L'oreal's website of this particular product if you take a closer look at the bottom of that description  it says *4 weeks.

 Hmmm there we go again!

Performance Results
Well I have to say you do see a difference after using this product instantly lol, my eye appeared to be less puffier than usual, and my under eye is very dry and this product acted like a great moisturizer. Causing my concealer to glide on with ease and not accentuating the dryness. I haven't seen a big difference with my dark circles, and I do not have crow's feet, so my mom is starting to try the product and if any big changes I will come back and let you know. But so far I think it's a good product for the puffiness and moisturizing your under eyes.


 Well dolls let me know if you have tried or have been wanting to try L'oreal's Revitalift Miracle Eye cream, and! Do you get leery with INSTANT  on your beauty products as much as I do. Leave your comments in the section below I would love to hear with what you have to say. 

 Always remember "Everyday is your runway so you better work it!" Until Next Time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment