Monday

Garnier 5 sec Blur Skin Renew Review Possible Dupe for Benefit PoreFessional?


Garnier recently released their latest 5 sec Blur Skin Renew Instant Smoother. That's a mouth full! This product recently hit the drugstore shelves earlier this year. Now, I have stated in a past post that I am a little leery when I read Instant on my products, because Instant to some companies mean using the product for 3 months to see any differences. I put this product to the test to see if it really does work Instantaneous like Garnier claims, and even better yet is a comparable drugstore dupe for Benefit Cosmetics PoreFessional. I put the products to the test If you want to read full review click read more. 





Hello Beautiful Dolls, I have to admit I was up on their air on this particular product, this particular product cost a hefty change in my opinion, but I was lucky enough to pick it up for 5 dollars with coupons and a great sale at Target. I think Target is lowering their prices due to the security breach they had with millions of people's personal information after using their debit cards at Target. But that is not on the topic of discussion today. I wanted to talk about the product and share my review but I also wanted to show if it's a drugstore Dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional. 

5 Sec Blur Performance Review~

Garnier's Claims:
  • Lines and Wrinkles are filled 
  • Flaws are smoothed
  • Pores Minimized
  • Shine is mattified
 This product it is not a clear silicone product like Smashbox photo ready primer or Maybelline Baby Skin Instant pore vanisher. It does have a creamy silicone texture so your getting both from both worlds.  All you will need to apply your whole face is with a dime sized amount of product. You do see instant results, leaving your skin looking flawless. My pores were minimized and my appearance of my skin looked flawless. Creating a perfect canvas to apply my makeup for the day. 

 Overall everything that Garnier claims about this product are true, the only con that i personally see is the price. Its 15.00 at Walmart at it's regular price, for a primer at the drugstore  I feel that it is  almost the same price if you were to purchase a higherend one at the beauty to go cash wrap at Sephora or Ulta or even a full size one if you add in 5 or 6 bucks. 


I put the products to the test, I wore Benefit Porefessional to 1 side of my face and Garnier 5 sec blur on the other for almost a week straight. Now I am going to put you to the test and see if you can tell the difference between the two products.  What Side is Garniers's 5 Sec Blurr and which side is the Benefit Porefessional?

Did you Guess?? Leave a comment section below and tell me which one do you think is A and B .
If You Guess A for Porefessional you were Right, if you guess B for Garnier's 5 Sec Blur You Were Right!

 Well dolls, i really do believe we have a drugstore dupe on our hands with the Garnier 5 sec blur, it is a hefty penny for the drugstore I might add. So What do you think? Is it a dupe?

 Well Dolls, Thank You so much for stopping by and checking out this latest review on the Garnier's 5 sec blur. Let me know what's your thoughts on this product in the comment section below. 

 Remember everyday is your runway so you better work it!
Until Next Time XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment