Tuesday

Rita Ora For Rimmel London

PR: Hey Beautiful Dolls!! I hope you all are having a wonderful fabulous August Day! I have some pretty freaking exciting news and products to share with you! Now, if you have been following me for a while or you just got hip to Cdel "Welcome Nice To Meet You" You would know I absolutely love! Rimmel London's products. I am always 98% of the time happy with the performance and quality of each product. But! Rimmel Really Out did themselves this time, now normally Rimmel London's product over the pond are amazing and a bigger selection than what they sell here in the US markets. Well my all time favorite who I love and inspires me Ms. Rita Ora did a collaboration with Rimmel and you could only find the products over seas BUT NOW THEY ARE IN THE US!!!! CLICK READ MORE!





 OK, now if you don't know Rita Ora she is one of the best singers out there! Just give her a guitar and boom! This girl will give you an amazing performance of a lifetime! She can sing so many different genres of music.  I normally just listen to my Christian Music and keep it trucking for the Lord. But her music is soo good I feel soo Happy every time I hear her sing, Well she collaborated with Rimmel London and the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms and 60 second nail polishes were only available across the pond. They have fun and cool names that she created that goes with her spunky attitude and songs.  And a few months back they finally! brought the Colour Rush Balms here to the US market but they didn't have the same names she had named them overseas. Which really put a dent in my heart but! At least I could own a couple, but NOW!!!! THE 60 SECOND NAIL POLISHES ARE HERE!!! WITH HER STICKER LOGO ON THEM WITH THE NAMES SHE PUT ON THEM ORIGINALLY!!! ** Ok can't you tell I am soo Fan Girling Right now!!** Side Note: She really wears her Rimmel London Colour Rush Balms all the time! She is one of the few who creates a makeup line or collaborates and create their own collection and wears the product, no not Ms. Rita Ora every time she is out and about and in interviews and people compliment her on her lipstick she is always wearing one of her Rimmel rush balms,



Now when Rimmel sent me my package I was not expecting the nail polishes with her logo  in a million years, when I opened that package I started screaming like Rita was right in front of me! I almost fell out of my chair I was freaking out so bad! I never thought I would actually see one of these in person.

"The 60 seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish Are a blast of Hot and Cool Colours in 6 fast bass thumping shades" Now there are more shades over seas but hey I will take the 6 that they can give us lol! 

They are super pigmented so you don't have to worry about building up the color intensity. Neither shade in the collection runs streaky, the brush is your normal nail polish brush. It is a smaller brush which performs well, but I personally wish the brushes were a little thicker and wider for a better application. The polishes last about 3-4 days before you start to see any chipping, but if you top it off with a great base coat or top coat you are good to go for 6 days of non chip wear. 








Well Dolls, If you happen to see these at your local drugstores and Ulta make sure you pick them up before they are gone! I am so excited and happy that Rita did this amazing FIERCE COLLECTION! And that Rimmel London US has it on the market! We just need more of the original color selection.

Let me know which Rita for Rimmel nail color you like the most in the comment section down below. Always remember "Everyday is your Runways so you better work it!"

Until Next Time XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment