Tuesday

Colorescience Sunforgettable Loose Mineral Sunscreen



 PR:While the summer time is here! We all love going around in shorts and tanktops hitting the beaches and living very active lifestyles. When wearing summer clothes, bathing suits and even our Fall and Winter wardrobes it's really important no matter what season we are in to protect our skin. Skin Cancer affects more than 3.5 million people, and 2.2 million are currently showing at least one of the symptoms. One of the biggest preventions is protecting your skin by using SPF and other routines. Today I have a review on the Colorescience Sunforgettable Loose Mineral Sunscreen which is super easy to use and very benefical for you in the long run.




 Hello Beautiful Dolls, I know with everything going on I have not really been able to enjoy the wonderful summer by being in the hospital all day everyday with my dad, but! I still have been protecting my skin with Colorescience Sunforgettable Loose Mineral Sunscreen that has an SPF of 50.  






Colorescience claims:
Achieve the ultimate protection from sun damage and its aging effects with a soft focus finish. Sunforgettable sunscreens are easy to apply and reapply throughout the day to keep your skin protected and beautiful. Sunforgettable SPF 50 highly refined mineral sunscreen provides safe, non-irritating, UVA and UVB sun protection. The self-dispensing powder brush makes it easy to apply and re-apply throughout the day for continued coverage. Ideal for an active lifestyle.

Let me start off with how I love the packaging! The color is so summery and stands out on my vanity which is great, so it's a constant  reminder to put on my sunscreen before I go out and face my day. I use a kabuki brush tap some of the product out onto the lid and start with my face down to my feet. I love how it gives the illusion of blurring all of my perfect imperfections while delivering protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. No matter if you are wearing pants in the summer trust me your skin can still get affected by the powerful rays. I do retouch up on my arms and face after a few hours and it will not interfere with my finished makeup look. I personally have not had any problems with this product over my makeup it just gives me a touch up and a refreshed look. *Best Way I can Explain It*



 The product itself will last you a long time because a little bit can go a very long way! I personally prefer it to a Spray or Cream Sunscreen.  It helps prevent sun burns as well as decreasing the risk  of early skin aging caused by the sun. Even if your 17 to 69 it's never to early or to late to protect your skin from aging, what I love about this product that it does not only protect your skin from the sun, but help treat it at the same time. You know me I love multi functioning products.  There are also 3 shades to choose from light,medium, and dark so you will be easily able to find a shade that will fit your complexion and give you one of the best protection out there! I am not saying this because I am reviewing the product hands down it's the best! 


 Well Dolls Let me know what you think of the concept of loose mineral sunscreen have you tried it? Or do would you skip it? I think it's a major TRY IT OWN AND BUY IT! 

Check out Colorescience's website and check out all their amazing product selection that they have to offer.      https://www.colorescience.com/

 Until Next Time Dolls 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment