Saturday

Gleam By Melanie Mills Review

PR: Emmy Award–winning makeup artist Melanie Mills is one of Hollywood’s leading style-makers and beauty consultants, known for her glamorous flair, supreme talent, and vivacious personality. Melanie’s journey to glitter and glam began in Thousand Oaks, California. Born to a family of intelligent, strong, and capable women – each style icons in their own right – Melanie’s love affair with all things beautiful began early and carried her as she ventured out into the world, living, learning, and making memories that would leave lifelong impressions not only on her, but on those she encountered. GLEAM™ and Melanie have graced the pages of the nations leading magazines including Lucky, Allure, SELF, Redbook, and InStyle and featured on hit TV shows including Dr. OZ, Access Hollywood, and Hallmark Channel's Home & Family to name a few. With more than 9 career Emmy nominations, including a win for her work on ABC's hit show Dancing With The Stars, where she ran the department for 11 seasons, Melanie continues to be a trailblazer in her industry.





 Melanie Mills used her experience and expertise in the beauty industry to create her own line of products that will gleam you up, while leaving your skin looking flawless. Gleam by Melanie Mills features a unique collection of products that are must-haves for industry leaders, celebrities, and beauty junkies alike. Excited to share with you all the scoop, so let's get into the gleamalicious products, shall we

Body Radiance
Claims and Details of the product:
Make-up, moisturizer, and glow all in one!
Revolutionary all in one make up, moisturizer & glow for body and face!
Transfer resistant, non-staining, no streaking
A shade for every skin tone but every skin tone can use each shade for a different end result

Wrinkle Filler and skin tightener
Makes skin look like velvet perfection
Perfect for spray tans to enhance, even out skin, add depth and extend
Create an instant tan that lasts all night
Highlight, create a subtle glow, enhance natural skin tone, tan , perfect
Diminish flaws like varicose veins, small stretch marks and discoloration

GLEAM  Body Radiance  comes in 4 highly pigmented gorgeous shades. The consistency of all 4 shades are of a thicker mousse like cream texture * Best Way I can describe them* The signature shades are Light Gold, Rose Gold, Bronze Gold, and Deep Gold.  I will admit when I first swatched the product I am thinking in my head how in the world am I going to use this and make it work.. Honestly! They are bold vibrant colors, I couldn't possibly use this on my arms, legs and face!! I would look like I was stuck in 1960's hippie body art central. Once I blended GLEAM  into my skin, I thought HOW IN THE WORLD HAVE I NOT OWNED A PRODUCT LIKE THIS!  You know that saying, never judge a book by its cover because it will come back in bite you in the end. Well Chilie it did! I feel madly in love with the colors blended into my skin I felt like I was a Greek Goddess sun bathed in Gold. * Burning Imagery I know* You can use GLEAMproducts for highlighting, contouring, on your whole body. If you use these on your body your imperfections will be blurred delivering a flawless sunkissed look. These 4 shades are great for all skin tones you can mix and match the shades and apply them any where and everywhere. You can mix them into your foundation, bb creme or moisturizer. 

 Now I don't normally wear shorts or flipflops due to one of my illnesses. I have touch lightly on the subject with you all because more for I don't want pity from people to feel sorry for me and one of my illnesses have made a huge impact in my life causing me to feel really embarrassed to show my legs and feet. I have spoke with you all a couple posts ago about a brand and a product that helped me out so much that I wore flip flops and shorts for the first time in nearly 2-3 years because it hid my imperfections. Well Dolls! I have found another brand and another product that helps me feel less embarrassed, and I have been rocking shorts and flipflops this summer because of this product too!! 

 Now one of my health diagnoses is lymphedema that causes my feet, legs and half of my body to swell up in disfiguring proportions and it will be with me for the rest of my life. My legs and feet look so horrible in my opinion due to the swelling they look like someone took a hammer and beat my legs and feet. These Body Radiance products hid my imperfections evened out my skin tone, and the final result was a glistening goddess. i just love it! Thank You Melanie Mills! I can wear Shorts and Flipflops and not have to worry about people looking at me and making me feel uncomfortable. 



Lip Radiance 
Claims and Details
  • An all-natural, highly-pigmented, lasting gloss that improves lip texture and adds couture color.
  • The ultimate blend of natural ingredients including Vitamin E, jojoba oil and aloe vera
  • Long wearing, moisture rich, highly pigmented, not sticky, anti feathering
  • Gorgeous couture colors to enhance & compliment all skin tones and women of all ages.


I love the Rose Gold packaging it's so chic and luxurious. There is a total of 7 highly pigmented, couture shades to choose from which are moisture-rich  and long wearing. To me the consistency and texture of these lip products feels like a cream based gel texture. They are a non sticky formula, they glide onto your lips like butter, and did I say you do not have to build up the intensity of the color. The one thing that I absolutely love about these is that they don't slip off your lips, you know how some lip products you can apply all you want and some areas it just slips right off?? Or am I the only on who ever experiences that? 
 And OOHHH Dolls the names are so fun like Pop My Cork, With My Heels On, Up Against the wall. So sexy! 


Radiant Dust
  • This pure luxe, loose powder imparts shimmering glitz and glam.
  • The world's most luxurious face/body luxe loose powderInfused with our signature moisture rich ingredients to leave skin feeling like silk
  • Can be used as eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, all over body with or without Gleam Body Radiance

Everything that Melanie Mills states about these products are all true, you can use these for eyeshadow, blushes, highlighting, on top of the GLEAM  Body Radiance for an extra glam up style. They are highly pigmented, finely milled, easy to build up color intensity and blend out. I normally don't like pigments but these are beyond amazing. I love them!



 Well Dolls Check Melanie Mills products at http://www.gleambymelaniemills.com/ 
Follow Melanie on her Social Media 
Ok Dolls Leave me a comment in the section below and let me know what you think of these fierce products.

Thanks For Stopping By Always Remember Everyday is your RUNWAYS so you better WORK IT! 
With 4 Snaps Snaps of Fierceness

Until Next Time 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment