Wednesday

Tat2U Makeup Review

PR: Tat2U Makeup strives to develop a unique collection of items that allow you to express yourself for any look. They  believe in delivering the beauty industry with the highest quality and pigmentation in their vegan and cruelty-free products.
Have fun, be edgy and expressive, but most importantly Be You! Well  Dolls I am loving their products and I am so excited to show you the great quality performing products. 


  Hey Beautiful Dolls! Anyone excited for FALL?? I AM!! I love it, I love the clothes I love the makeup, I love how it's cold at night, but not to too cold lol! I have a new brand to introduce to you and that is Tat2U, they offer a great range of products to choose from while having the cutest packaging. They NEVER TEST ON ANIMALS! And all products are made in the USA. Their Black With Red Roses packaging sort of reminds me of Ed Hardy type packaging. So Let's Get into this Rockin  Fierce Products Shall WE??


Extreme Color Bronzer
This bronzer is the first bronzer that I actually really wear on a daily bases. I will go CRAY CRAY with this gem. It's not the muddy brown type of bronzer it's of a rose gold color that I personally think will look killer on all skin tones. It can be used on your cheeks, as a highlight, your normal bronzing, and a softer contour. The product doesn't have any fall out, the texture and consistency feels very silky and easy to work with building up the color and blending out. The rubberized packaging reminds me of Nars, overall I am just in love with this gorgeous color.



2 Cover U Extreme Cover Creme 
This concealer comes with a sponge and a mirror. The shade Light Beige  is in a salmon peach tone color that will help with evening out your skintone and brighten your under eyes. The texture and consistency is right in the middle not to watered down that will lead to seeping into the lines under your eyes which is perfect for mature skin. The coverage is good, could be a little bit better but overall it's a good concealer. I haven't tried using this product to hide my tattoos but if I do I will report back and let you Dolls know if it works or not. 



Extreme Color Eyeshadow in Dragonfly 
Ohh Chilie I normally DO NOT LIKE COLORS LIKE THIS! But it's so gorgeous highly pigmented and long wearing. You can use it wet or dry, and as a eyeliner as well. I have tried it like an eyeliner and wet and the shade just takes your breath away. To me it looks like a forest green eyeshadow with tiny flex of lighter green, silver, and gold. Just a beautiful color, another  reason why I love this color so much depending on how the light hits it, the color shifts. If this shade is normally out of your comfort zone really give this shadow a try it will look Fierce  on your eyes, did I mention no fall out? It's a winner all across the board! 



Extreme Color Blush in High Maintenance 
This color just adds the perfect color to add warmth and depth to your finished look. The texture feels very silky and smooth, reminds me like a cream to powder type of product. Highly pigmented and easy to work with in building up and blending out.





Extreme Color Eye Lites in Whipped Cream 
This is a white based highlighter they claim it's shimmery but I don't feel like it is. I don't really like this product to much, I have always been on a hunt for a white highlighter you always find highlighters that are white based with pink undertones, gold, rose gold the list goes on. But it is really hard to find an all white highlighter I still use it, but it feels like a matte finish. When you blend it out it appears very chalky and dry. 



Light Bright
This is a peach eyeliner that will give your eyes a more awakened refreshed look. It's really creamy and glides on to your water line like butter! It doesn't seep or creep into your under eye area after a few hours of wear. You can even use it as a highlight under your brow bone, or on the tops of your cheeks once it is blended it looks great!!  I love the multitude of different uses I can use with this pencil. 


Love Potion Lip Liner
I normally don't like using lip liners but this a gorgeous wine brandy color. It looks great paired up with a classic red lipstick or a deeper vixen fall color. Glides on very smoothly, really pigmented and long wearing.

Matte Lipstick in New Generation
I love this color! It's so perfect for the fall it is highly pigmented, long wearing, easy to wear on the lips. You know how some matte lipsticks feel like they are suffocating your lips!? This lipstick doesn't it's very comfortable to wear lasts about 4 hours with eating non greasy foods, talking and drinking.



Lip Creame Extreme
OOH CHILIE! I love THESE!! They are richly pigmented, they stain your lips but still have a shine and a gloss to them. You do not have to build up the intensity of the color because Tat2U already has your back and provide all the staying power, intensity you need in these bad girls. They last about 5-6 hours without a lip primer and doesn't oxidize, change color or mattify after a few hours of application. The consistency is super creamy and the smell is so delicious! Love it love it love it!! 





Ok Dolls That's it for the products I have to share with you on Tat2U they are amazing great quality and I am loving them alot! Let me know in the comment section below which products you would like to pick up from this collection. 

 Thanks For Stopping by and make sure you stop by at Tat2U's website and see their amazing collection!  http://tat2u.com/

Until Next Time 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment