Sunday

Laura Mercier Review

PR: Laura Mercier  is a makeup artist who created her own line of makeup, skin care, body and bath and fragrance.   Her makeup products are combined with skincare that treats and protects your skin while you wear it. Leaving you looking flawless while enhancing your natural beauty, in her complexion products there is a great range of shades to match any type of skin tones, as well as your skin type. I have been using a few of her products almost every single day this summer which I fall in love with them each and every time I use them. For Full Review Click Read More:


 Hello Beautiful Dolls I know the weather here in Ohio has been up in down like a 6 six flags roller coaster so my signature look for the summer is using products that are light weight mixed in with a lot of luminous glow like Jlo.  I have been wearing Laura's Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, High Coverage Concealer, and her newly released Bonne Mine stick face color alot this summer and let me tell you again they are amazing here's why. 

Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 $43:

Laura's Claims:  Tinted Moisturizer-Illuminating is a perfect blend of skincare and makeup. It hydrates skin with barely- there colour for a luminous radiant glow. This lightweight formula provides ideal protection from the sun's harmful and damaging rays with broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen. Perfect for all skin types.



This product is really light weight which allows your skin to breath during a hot summer day. Evens out your skin tone, while delivering you a light to mid buildable coverage. Be very careful that you don't go to overboard your skin will not look so Jlo glow but a really dewy dewy! wet look. Trust me I went that route and it was not pretty. You can use this product by itself or as a primer to your foundation or mix both products together. The consistency and texture of the product is not to water downed or to thick its a happy medium allowing it to glide on to your skin when you apply it. There are 5 shades to choose from. 

High Coverage Concealer $28:
Claims:A unique three-in-one, highly pigmented concealer designed to cover, de-puff, and brighten dark under eye circles, while nourishing and smoothing skin. A little goes a long way, so just use a “pin drop.”


 When they say only use a pin drop literally only use a tiny pin drop the tiniest amount of 
this product will go a very long way! I personally do not see it de-puff my eyes but it does 
do an amazing job at brightening and coverage of your under eye area. The texture is on the thick side so i rub the product in between my fingers to warm it up so when I apply the product it glides on to my skin easily while allowing me to blend it out nicely.  I do feel that if you have a dry under eye area while wearing the concealer your dryness will be noticeable so if you prep your eyes with a good eye cream that will help correct that.  There is a total of 12 shades to choose from which is perfect so any skin tone can find a shade that will suit you easily. 



Bonne Mine Stick Face Colour $32


Claims- Wake up your skin with a healthy glow. These sheer, blendable sticks give skin natural-looking colour with a “no-makeup” radiance that looks soft and sun-kissed. Luminous shades for cheeks and face transform skin into radiant, glowing skin. 4 luminous shades.



 Oh I love this product it is is super pigmented, silky in texture allowing it to just glide on to your skin and blend out beautifully. It's a gorgeous luminous blush that just gives you that gorgeous sunkissed cheeks. 



Well dolls I have been in love with these 3 products they are the perfect products for the summer and delivers that sun kissed look that we are all after. Have any of you tried these products? Let me know in the comment section below I would love to hear your feed back. 

 Always Remember 
Everyday is your runways so you better work it! 

Until Next Time XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment