Tuesday

Essence Summer 2014 Review

PR: Hey Dolls Essence is fastly becoming one of our drugstore favorites at Ulta and other places where  they are selling this brand. They are super affordable, great quality, and the packaging is too cute! You can pick up this brand world wide and it's a cult favorite to some of the blogs I have read from over the pond. I am super excited to share with you some of their Spring/Summer 2014 collection. 




Hello Beautiful Dolls Have any of you felt that we as beauty lovers feel that sometimes purchasing products is really hitting on the wallet these days. I know for me personally I feel a $1000 doesn't really lasts to much these days. That's why I love brands like Essence that offer great quality at an affordable price. So let's get into the Summer Collection for 2014 shall we??

Sun Club All In 1 Bronzing Highlighter $4.49
I love the cute and simple packaging, sometimes I feel you are paying more just for the "packaging" verses the quality of product. This is a great multi use product, for highlighting, bronzing and contouring, and even can be used as eyeshadows for a nice summery pop of color.  Has great pigmentation, feels very silky, there is a little bit of fall out. The only con with this product is the that it's really hard to pick up just 1 color. If you wanted to use the yellow highlight color you will get some brown in the swatch. But other than that, I love how you can blend all the colors for a rose/plumish color. Which I die each and every time when I use it on my cheeks or for a highlight.









Metal Glam Eyeshadow $2.49
 If you are a beauty enthusiast who likes to beat to your tune and play around with fun and trending beauty products you will love this! It's super pigmented and glittery! You can use this by itself for a fun night at a concert or dancing or put on top of your finished eye look for a fun dose of glitter. It's actual wearable glitter in my personal opinion and I am normally not about that life, but this is doable! 



Crystal Eyeliner $2.99

This is just a clear based eyeliner with glitter, I have to admit for me personally I am not a big fan of this product. I don't really ever see myself using it more than a couple times for created looks, or a night out if glitter calls for it. But if you love products like this then maybe you should check it out! 




XXXL Shine Lip Gloss $2.49
I love this it's non-sticky moisturizing on the lips just feels really great on the lips. I love the flat doe foot applicator it just feels sooooo good! When you apply the product all over your lips, I call this my lip massage! Don't laugh it's the truth! I love the wash of color it gives my lips. 






Lash Mania water proof false lash mascara. 
Let's take a moment to appreciate this packaging and the big amount of product that you receive for less than $5.00 Ok moment of silence ends now! I love love this mascara! The "wet" look of the packaging so cute just reminds me of MAC'S latest collection at 90% less of the cost. It really doesn't budge while you are watching a summer romance movie crying your little heart out, or swimming on the beach. Dolls you will not look like a Raccoon. When your being a sun bunny!  It holds the curl of your lashes while giving you that fullness of lashes I aim to achieve with all my mascaras. 






my eye kinda looks scary hence the smaller size LOL!

Long Lasting Eyeliner Pencil in "Berry Merry"
I love this plum color! This part of my signature look all year round, I love to pop plum on my water line on 90% of my looks to add a pop of color compared to the same old same old on black eyeliner.  This is a twistable eye liner so that's a plus, glides on like butter, great pigmentation and will stay put all day. No plum raccoon eyes at the end of the day! Makes me a very happy girl! 




Lipsticks:
These packaging are so cute, they are a great wash of color to give you those glistening lips. There is this sweet smelling scent which doesn't bother me. And after you apply the scent disappears within seconds. So if you do not like products that have a scent these will not bother you. There is a nice range of shades to choose from and the price for being under $4 is a major plus because dolls we all know that some of these lipsticks will be killing our wallets and purses! 








Well Dolls Overall this brand and collection should be a staple in your collection, if you are a beauty on a budget and want great performing quality makeup then Essence has your back Dolls!

 Check out their latest and greatest on their website
http://www.essence.eu/us/products/

As well finding them at select Ulta's and Walgreen's near you.


Let me know in the comment section below what products are you in LOVE with and the ones you just have to get your pretty manicured hands on.

 Thanks so much for stopping by and always remember!

 Everyday is your runways so you better work it!! With 2 snaps snaps of Fierceness 

Side Note: Normally when I review products for companies I always give 2 weeks to try out the products and go live with the review. With everything going on with my father's health the PR company that represents Essence Cosmetics were very understanding and patient with my 1 week delay on my personal dead line that I always set and try to adhere to. Not to many companies will be patient and understanding when bloggers work with them. It's truly an honor to be working with some of the best caring and professional individuals in the marketing of the beauty industry. 


Until Next Time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment