Tuesday

Wantable February 2014 Makeup Box Unboxing

Wantable Box is monthly beauty subscription service where you can choose between 3 boxes makeup, jewelry, and intimates. You have to take a very personalized  questionnaire where you put your loves, likes, and dislikes. You will never receive something you dislike, and for $36 a month if you do not like your box you can always resend it back to get a new one or a refund. This is my February box that I received for a review all Reviews Are my honest opinions.


 Hey Dolls don't you love to pamper yourself and love to receive goodies that are specially curated just for you? Well Wantable box is the beauty subscription that is especially made for you, when selecting your box you do an intensive questionnaire of things you Love, Like, Dislike. You will never receive items that you Dislike and no box will be identical to others. Wantable also wants you to be happy with your box, if you do not like it, you don't have to keep it you just send it back and no questions ask. I choose the makeup box to review, all the products I received where perfect for my liking and skin tone. Each item was pigmented, except for the lip balm you have to really build up to get the color for it to even show up. That was the item I was most excited about and it was such a let down for it to be not as great as I hoped. Other than the box is amazing, I got to try new brands that I have never heard of before. Here is what I received~~~~



 Well Dolls let me know if you have ever tried Wantable Beauty Subscription Service if not check out 
https://www.wantable.com/invite/Z-lARXiw7U0

 This is a box that I might say really really impressed me, for sure minus the lip balm not being that great over all the whole box was a huge success!!! 

 Thanks for stopping by Dolls remember "Everyday is your runway so you better work it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment