Thursday

My 30th Birthday Wish List




  Hey Dolls I don't even know where to begin! lol!  I was sort of depressed about being 30 lately but I had to stop and think wait a minute how everything was going I honestly thought to myself I wouldn't make it to 30. My life was in a whirlwind with things going left and health problems and other things   to be honest that is really what I thought I know it sounds morbid and depressing but that's how things were going  and I had to  stop myself from pouting and started to realize God gave me this 2nd chance and I am going to enjoy my life with my family and loved ones. And even on days I feel I can't I know I can because with God everything is possible!

 So I am actually pretty excited to hit this birthday up like they say wine tastes better with age.So since it's my big day I have a few items that I would die and look fierce chili because ooh wee if I even received one of these items 2015 would be the best on a serious note lol.

So here is my wish list I'm hoping a family or loved one gifts me.



Items listed:
Charolette Tilbury Makeup Products * I would go into a coma lol*
Urban Decay On the Run Palette
Urban Decay Vice Palette
Kat Von D Inner steller palette
Christian Dior Eyeshadow palettes
Nars Blush in any shade
Nars Lipsticks
Makeupforever 50 shades of grey collection
Tom Ford Lipsticks
YSL lipsticks
Marc Jacobs Eyeshadow Twinkle Pops and Lip Pops
Chloe Perfume

Not Listed A nice inexpensive camera for blogging

 Well dolls that's my 30th birthday wish list I would die if one of my loved ones gave me one of these.

 Let me know if any of you have tried any of the products that are on my wish list and what's your thoughts on them. Talk to you soon until next time xoxo, Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment