Tuesday

L'oreal Visible Lift CC Concealer Review and Swatches

 Before I give you the goods on this new product that has recently hit the drugstore displays I wanted to say Happy New Years! I hope and pray you had a wonderful Holiday as well as having fun on bringing the girl with the goods Miss 2014.  Well back to the NEW DISPLAYS L'oreal has recently launched their new Visible Lift CC Concealer and they are hitting a drugstore near you ~ Click Read More for full review







If you were a fan of the L'oreal Visible CC Cream then you were or will be pumped to give this product a try, to be honest with you I have not had the chance to try out any of the L'oreal Visible Lift collection so I was walking into the product line without really knowing anything about the collection. 

  These are the product claims that I found on www.target.com :
  •  The new Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer is our newest innovation in anti-aging makeup. This multi-action concealer rolls away signs of fatigue and dark circles around the eye area to keep you looking more youthful, and wide-awake.  Multi-Action Concealer Available in 3 shades Gently roll under eye. Pat lightly until blended.
    • Product Form: Cream
    • For Use On: Face
    • Beauty Purpose: Concealing, Brightening, Anti-aging
    • Color Palette: Medium Tones
    • Color Family: Nude
    • Features: Crease Resistant, Blendable
    • Gender: Women
Price ~
$8.00- $10 depending on where you purchase they currently have coupons for $1.50 off on all the displays.

Performance and Thoughts~
 There is pros and cons with this particular product it has a roller ball applicator which allows smooth application that can easily roll on to the skin under the eye, as well when doing the highlight and contour look. This product has very minimal coverage so if your looking for a product that is going to cover those dark circles then Dolls this product it will not help you achieve in diminishing the appearance of them. It's great for mature skin since it's not a thick consistency , if your not feeling like Glamming It up that day it will provide you minimal coverage so for a great No Makeup Makeup Look, and I personally think it brightens so if you use that over your normal concealer and after your finished look and you want to brighten up your look more it could be accomplished with this product. A major con in my opinion is that there isn't a huge range of shades there's only  3!  really L'oreal 3???


Well Dolls I hope you enjoyed this review on the new L'oreal Visible Lift CC Concealer I am so glad I didn't pick up the CC Cream I just feel I won't be wowed like I wasn't to wowed on this one. Let me know if any of you have tried this product out or the CC Cream . Thanks so much for reading until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment