Tuesday

Wantable Makeup Box


PR: Wantable Makeup Box is rapidly becoming one of my favorite Beauty Subscription Services. If you haven't heard about Wantable they have 3 monthly services you can choose from you can  either pick  Makeup, Accessories, or Intimates. You have to take a very detailed and intensive questionnaire, and what ever is on your Do Not like list you will never receive anything from that list. They also offer if you are not happy with that month's box you have the option to return it and get your money back! What other monthly beauty services offers that? I recently received last month's makeup box so to take a peek Click Read More~



 Hello Beautiful Dolls Man this year is flying by! I can't believe we are already through half of the year. Well I have another exciting Wantable Box to share with you today. If you have checked out my last Wantable box I was slightly unhappy with the products that I received because it felt like a repeat of my last box same brand and products just different shades. I was happy to be introduced to 2 different brands so it wasn't a complete FAILURE. But Dolls this month COMPLETELY BLEW THAT last box out of the water.

 Let's get into the box shall we? 

 Wantable always sends us the detailed list of the products and price break downs. As always at the top of our information sheet it breaks down our LOVES, LIKES, DISLIKES.  



This month I received 4 products which blew me away take let's take a closer look shall we?



$28 Vincent Longo Pressed Faced Powder this foundation is finely milled and blends into the skin beautifully, Mid to Full coverage and lasts all day. Great as a full face foundation, to set your makeup, and even as a highlighter. 


 $28 Tarina Tarantino Dollskin cream blush super pigmented and long wearing. The glitter side is sort of chunky to my liking but once applied over the blush and blended looks gorgeous. Perfect for summer


$15 Ofra Cosmetics Fixline Eyeliner Gel  The texture is super creamy to creamy in my personal opinion. Highly pigmented but a little hard to work with due to the thicker consistency. You will have Raccoon eyes after 3 hours. I am Still on the fence about this one. But excited to try a new brand I have not tried out before!
 

$20 Glam Natural Lip Cream in Dolceto when I first swatched this my first reaction was are you kidding me! I don't want brown bronze tan on my lips. But once I applied it and dab my finger across my lips to evenly disperse the product out. I was shocked for the my lip color but better look. Which makes me LOVE THIS lip cream!



 Overall Dolls I am loving this box the jury is still out on the Ofra gel eyeliner but it's still workable and usable. The Total value of the box was around $90 and all full size products from highend luxury brands. If you have not signed up for Wantable feel free to check them out and if you want to sign up for them click the link below and start out on your new favorite obsessions.   http://partners.wantable.co/c/86378/43896/1319
 Thanks So much for stopping by remember everyday is your runway so you better work it! 

Until Next Time xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment