Tuesday

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Review

cdelbeauty

PR: Too Faced recently released an amazing Limited Edition Summer 2014 collection and part of that collection is their A La Mode eyeshadow palette. Too Faced wants us to capture a sunset in St Tropez with coral, golden pink, and fiery copper hues. Anybody need a vacation there as much as I do? Yes Please! Click Read More For Full Review*


 Hey Beautiful Dolls! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far! I can not believe how this year is flying by.  Before I get into the review I want to Thank You All So so much who sent  prayers for my father and my family, keeping up to date with everything going on with his health it truly has been one stressful few weeks but your prayers and love has helped me get through this tough time.  I know that makeup always makes me feel better and this palette has helped me keep my 2 snaps snaps of Fierceness in check and with 3 minutes on my eyes and 2 on my rest of my makeup and I am out the door. 

 I love summer and then I don't sometimes! Trying to glam yourself up takes an army because you just sweat and sweat while your trying to apply and all that hard work just goes down like rain on the side of your cheeks.


 Now this palette has 3 easy to create looks that will take you only 3 minutes recreate. If you are person who doesn't like to take so long in the summer or all year around this palette or any other Too Faced palettes will definitely get you looking fierce ready in no time. 

 This palette comes in a nice hard tin casing which makes it very travel friendly so your eyeshadows are well protected. You receive 9 shadows that  are broken down into trios for Day, Classic, and Fashion looks. I do love the names of the eyeshadows because it just fits for the whole over seas in St. Tropez theme. 



 The texture of each eyeshadow is very silky and smooth, with very little fall out.  They are very pigmented without a primer but if you use one it will just intensify the gorgeous shades. Each shade in the 3 categories go extremely well together which I am a huge fan of, because sometimes when you see a trios or quads the colors that are grouped together it's like REALLY HOW DO THESE LOOK CUTE TOGETHER?!?


  The only one that I am not to fond of which is still a gorgeous color is St. Tropez it's a little bit to shimmery for my liking.  Overall the palette is good one to have in your collection. For $36 your getting amazing quality, colors that are wearable all year round and will look killer on any type of skin tones. If you are only into neutral colors or you like a little pop of color this palette will suit you! It's a win win all across the board, and if you are a huge fan of navy eyeshadows then you know it's rare to find one that isn't chalky or not to greatly pigmented well! "De La Mer" is a gorgeous  navy with tiny  tiny specks of glitter. I haven't seen a navy eyeshadow that pretty in a long time! The picture is not doing this color any justice!

 My Go To Look from this palette is Classic it's  summery and gorgeous, Jardin is my new favorite shade in all my palettes. It's a beautiful coral eyeshadow that isn't to flashy for my liking and looks great with my skintone.  I pack on Jardin on the lids or blend it out with a fluffy brush in the crease for a perfect transition color. 

  Well Dolls have you tried any of Too Faced's Summer 2014 Limited Edition Collection out yet?  Tell me in the comment section below if you have tried any out or what do you want to out from this Fierce Collection.

 Thanks So much for stopping by and Cdel Beauty will be returning on the normal weekly schedule now that everything is starting to get back to normalcy. 

 Always Remember Everyday is your Runway so you better work it!! 

Until Next Time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment