Monday

Wantable October 2014 Makeup Box





 Hey Beautiful Dolls! Happy Beautiful Fall Day! I have another Wantable Box to share with you dolls today. If you do not know anything about Wantable they are a monthly women's subscription service where they offer Makeup, Accessories, Intimates and a new Fitness Box. For $36 a month or if you just want to give Wantable Box a try for one month it is $40. You take a very intensive questionnaire you will only received what is on your Love or Likes list and you will never ever receive anything from your Dis-likes list. They are so amazing that if you do not like your box you can always return the box and get your full refund back no questions asked!

 I have stated in the past Wantable is always on point with the current trends but oohhh Chilie! Dolls! This month has been the BEST BEST MONTH EVER!!! With the makeup box you get 4-5 full size products I normally receive 4 products but this is the first month I received 5 and let me tell you this box had me jumping around like a child meeting the "Real Santa"

 So let's get into this box shall we??

I have worked with Vincent Longo a couple times already on features of their amazing product selection. I am always excited to grow my VL collection because they offer superb high quality product and performance.  This lipstick is perfect for all year round, glides on to your lips, doesn't fan or feather. Long wearing, rich and creamy texture and consistency, perfect color for all year round and a perfect lip color for a vampy smokey eye look. 

I died when I saw I had this blush/ highlighter in my box! I have been dying to get my hands on more and more Mirabella products because since I have tried the brand through beauty subscription services. I saw that someone had received this particular product a couple months back and I have been dying for it to be in my box and now I finally own it! It's gorgeous in person you can use it by as a highlighter and blush. Adds a gorgeous iridescent glow, the texture is smooth like melted butter, the product clings to your brush. I even use this as an eyeshadow for a no makeup, makeup look. 


If the blush gave me a heart attack can you imagine how I was when I received this Lise Watier luminous blush! I had a stroke! I always always wanted to try Lise Watier and what better beauty subscription can top that! Wantable does! Lise Watier is like the caviar of makeup brands for me, so luxurious and all that in between. The color is a light mauveish fig color that looks amazing on the cheeks. The packaging is so beautiful and chic, the brush that comes with it is better than a MAC brush, just everything is AMAZING! 

 Tarina Tarantino's products and packaging just sets itself apart from many known prestigious brands. This is the first glitter eyeliner that is actually a liner and not just gobs and gobs of glitter. Perfect if you want to add a little dimension to your finished eye look this will do the trick! It does last up to 7 hours without rubbing off or giving you those raccoon glitter eyes we all runaway from 

                             
Each and every time I try a Eddie Funkhouser product I fall in love with this brand more and more. This eyeshadow quad had 4 rich, buttery smooth shadows, pigmented, long wearing the list goes on. You can create various looks for the fall or all year round. Just an amazing price point and product performance and quality.

 Well dolls let me tell you this box hands down is the best box ever! I love everything about each and every product. I love how I was introduced to new brands and able to try the products I have always wanted to get my hands on. Total box value $110! no other box can compare!! 


 If you want to give Wantable a try you can check out their website at  https://www.wantable.com/?clickid=3VTWirwiQ3ja0%3Afx36VN2TFmUkQVj5wdrwPoSg0&utm_source=Cdel+Beauty&utm_medium=affiliate

 Thanks for stopping by always remember everyday is your runways so you better work it! 
Until Next Time XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment