Monday

Klara Cosmetics

PR~ Hello Dolls I have a beauty feature on   Klara Cosmetics and they are an "Australian owned and designed, Klara Cosmetics is the first concentrated range of superior quality cosmetics made with 100% colour pigmentation.Named after its visionary founder – Klara Sabotkoski –the innovative makeup line provides every woman with the result that professionals have been striving towards for years. “Professional Makeup for Life”: this is how Klara sums up its vision. The inaugural range that launched in Australia in 2013 sold out within the first week, with makeup gurus and beauty connoisseurs addicted to the on trend palettes and high performance products. Using the best possible ingredients from the most reputable suppliers worldwide, Klara’s hyper pigmented formulas allow a three dimensional look that make eyes sparkle and lips pop. They give the illusion that the wearer’s skin is glowing from within. The extensive and edgy colour assortment inspires creativity and self-expression. The long-lasting performance and blendable texture make it practical and divine to wear." I recently had the pleasure to try out a couple of the products for full review click read more~
  Hello My Beautiful Dolls I have an AMAZING BRAND and PRODUCTS to share with you all that all you dolls need it in your life like Now!!!  I recently got to try out a couple of Klara's lip products which super exceeded all my expectations in wear and pigmentation. So let's get into the review shall we!

Product Performance and Review:
 
Kiss Proof Lips $29 Klara Claims~
Highly pigmented liquid lipstick with matte finish. Its smudge proof formula gives you 24 wear, full coverage and high voltage shades that make lips pop in 60 seconds.

Now I was sent 01 which to me reminds me of a rose gold color and 10 that is a deep fuchsia reddish color. Let me tell you dolls It's no joke when they tell you its going to be 24 hours "ITS GOING TO BE 24 HOURS!!!"

 Once you apply them on your lips they will not budge, smudge, or  move. To me it felt like I tattooed the color on my lips. Super pigmented gorgeous colors, 01 to me has a 3d effect/ ombreness going on. When you apply it on your lips and when the light hits your lips it shifts colors from pink to gold to rose gold all together. Best way I can explain its something you have to experience for yourself to under stand what I am trying to explain lol. It's a beautiful color and if you have been loving your Urban Decay Naked 3 palette your going to love to pair this lip color with any eye look you do. They are a drying on the lips so wear a lip balm before or after the application of the products to your lips. But they do not feel heavy or  uncomfortable like some other long wearing lip stains that are out in the market. 




 Lipstick $26
Pure velvet for your smile. Matte has never been so luminous and deeply pigmented.Long-lasting and comfortable, with a variety of high-fashion shades, this lipstick will saturate lips with true rich colour while leaving them smooth and luscious.







 The packaging reminds me of Nars and Mac had a baby I love how it has a see through top part on the cap so when you place it in your lipstick holder you can really see which shade your reaching for. The one they sent me is in #3 and it's a gorgeous Nude Pink perfect for my skin tone that I can wear all year round.  Wears for about 4 hours with talking and drinking. Feels super velvety on the lips has a semi matte finish. Super Pigmented and overall great performing lipstick. 

 Overall I am loving Klara Cosmetics you should check their product selection out they have an amazing great range of products to choose from   http://www.klaracosmetics.com/

They also have a Facebook where you can keep track on all current trending topics https://www.facebook.com/KlaraCosmetics

 Thank You for Stopping by Remember "Everyday is your Runway so you better work it!!!"
Until Next Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment