Monday

Rimmel London Liquid Mousse Foundation




Rimmel London Liquid Mousse Foundation and Stay Matte Primer Review and Swatches.


 EDP: Hey Dolls! Foundations are a must in everyone's makeup complexion especially a  good performing one and if we can get one of those at a drugstore prices well slap my behind and call me Cdel I am all for it.
There are 6 shades to choose from and I am in the shade 200 Soft Beige which is more of a light medium.

It is a squeeze tube so you can control the amount of product you disperse, it does come out a little thick and mousse like. It does feel a little heavy when your applying it to your face but the finish is amazing. The lasting power lasts about 6-8 hours I only touched up 1x each time I would wear this product.


The Stay Matte Primer can be applied before or after your makeup application to be honest I haven't dared myself to apply it over my finished look. But I can surely tell you that when you use it under your makeup it does prolong the length of time of your foundation, mattifys your look, and keeps  you shine free for 6-8 hours, I state that time because everyone who has combo skin is different. The times I tried this with my friends with different skin types that's how long the product prolonged the wear of their different types of foundation from drugstore to highend. The product comes out white verses silicon which I really liked to easliy apply the product.








Overall I really liked these to Products they work amazing together and seperate, I have never been to found of liquid mousse but this is the first that turned into my HOLY GRAIL. The packaging is so fitting to the brand, and its so cute. The finish and coverage is mid to full and its an amazing product to have into your collection. Overall its an A+ on both products. Check my finished look in the picture that is with only one application. You can build up the coverage with out looking to CAKE FACED, and be shine free. Check out your local drugstores and online for this product your going to want to add it into your collection.

Are any of you thinking of picking up any of these 2 products? Let me know in the comment section below. As always remember everyday is your runway so you better work it!

No comments:

Post a Comment