Monday

olay

Olay has recently released their new Regenerist Luminous Brightening collection at the drugstore. Olay's claims on this collection is to bring back skin's youthful luminosity with the new Olay Regenerist Luminous Collection. This powerful trio renews surface cells to even skin tone and reduces the appearance of dark spots and under eye circles, to help skin recover its glow in just two weeks. Click Read More For Full Review~


 EP: Hey Beautiful Dolls, I am loving that a lot of companies are coming out with brightening products into their collections. I have major dark spots and hyper pigmentation so I am constantly  looking for products to highlight and brighten this chica's dull skin.

Product Performance and Review
Olay's Claims on this product $8.99~ Instantly brighten dull and uneven skin with Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser. Its gentle exfoliating micro-beads cleanse to reveal more luminous skin.

 Don't let the "Micro-Beads" scare you, I know some people do not like the beads in their cleansers, they are really small, and they disappear once you start to work in the cleanser onto your skin.The scent is a very clean type of smell not to over powering which I love/



I also like how it doesn't foam up to much, causing it to feel very light weight. I have tried some cream based cleansers that really feel heavy on the skin. 

I really do enjoy this cleanser, after the use of the product your skin does look cleaner, smoother, and more luminous. It's not going to give you that major result after 1 time use, but you do notice a brighter skin. I do believe if you use this product if you add this product into your skin care regiment you will notice a difference over time. So I highly recommend Olay's Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser.

you will see the big difference in such a short time and your skin will feel renewed and rejuvenated. your boyfriend or significant other will compliment your skin. I know my boyfriend always touches my skin and says how baby smooth it is.

Well Dolls let me know if any of you have tried or wanted to try this new product from Olay. Do you have hyper pigmentation like me? What products do you use, and would suggest. I would love to know your suggestions. 

 Thanks so much for stopping by and remember "Everyday is your runway so you better work it dolls!"
Until Next Time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment