Monday

Mineral Fusion Review Pt. 1


 If your a newbie to wearing makeup or a pro there are many different types and forms of cosmetics out being sold on the market. Makeup comes in many different shapes and sizes as well as formulations. You have your "Traditional Cosmetic" and you have your "Mineral Cosmetic" There are many differences between the two formulations of these cosmetic categories. I have tried different brands of Mineral based cosmetics for an example Bare Mineral,  but I recently was given the amazing opportunity to try out Mineral Fusion. * To Read full Review click to read more**


  Now if your unfamiliar with what is the difference between "Traditional Makeup" vs. "Mineral Makeup" here are just a couple key points  from Mineralfusion.com:

Mineral makeup is comprised of micronized minerals, so it actually sits on the surface of the skin and isn’t absorbed into it. Therefore, mineral makeup will not clog pores or get a cakey look in lines or creases. mineral fusion is a better choice than traditional makeup because it is not only non-comedogenic, but the formulations are pharmaceutical-grade, free of parabens, chemical dyes and perfumes, and are created with natural preservatives, making them healthy and effective for all skin types. Minerals often used in mineral makeup include micronized Titanium Dioxide (which acts as a natural sunscreen), Iron Oxides (which give color to the makeup), Zinc Oxide (a natural sunscreen and soothes skin). mineral fusion does not contain talc. Talc is the #1 ingredient in many traditional makeup formulations and is used as a filler - unfortunately it can clog pores and make fine lines look worse, the longer it is on the skin. Mineral fusion makeup lays on the surface of the skin and allows your skin to breathe and function normally. It’s better to wear it than no makeup at all.

  Mineral based cosmetics are great for all skin types especially oily skin, and sensitive skin.  Mineral Fusion has a great range of products from cosmetics to skin care.  For the Face they have your loose powder to your hydration mist.  I have will be sharing 3 of their Face products that i have been using for foundation and coverage.

Loose Powder Foundation:
  This product is in the shade Neutral 2 which has medium to full coverage.  This product is stated it will even out my skin tone which it actually does, I have tried products similar to this one and they did not work as effectively as much as Mineral Fusion loose powder has. It does not have a scent which is an amazing plus. There was a loose powder that I recently purchased and the scent reminds me as foot powder. You can build the coverage without it becoming to cakey.  Has a gorgeous natural look, lasting power I would give it 4 hours before a retouch up.












Illuminating BB Cream with  SPF 9:
Now this product is a home run, it has multi-tasking properties that just oohh so make my heart skip a beat. I don't know about you all but I love me some great products that have many functions so I don't have to go out and purchase 5 products that one product can do all of them. It minimizes my large pores, evens out my skin tone giving me that amazing JLO glow, protects my skin from the sun. The consistency of this product is not to thick or watery, which makes the application of the product super easy and not so messy. I have a Tarte BB cream that is really watery which makes the application a hassle especially when you are in a rush. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth, and does not oxidize through out the day.

Sheer Tint Foundation:
The shade of this product is in warm, the product is in a squeezable tube leaving the application of this product fairly easy. The only con of this product being in a tube is that at times it can get a little bit messy which I can over look. The consistency is thicker than their BB cream, does not have an SPF but Mineral Fusion states that their products contain natural minerals and botanicals which gives us UV protection. So the product is still protecting our skin from harmful UV rays, If you have mature skin or using products for prevention this product has Pomegranate, Red Tea, White tea ect. You can build up the coverage without the finished look, to look cakey.


    So the products that I shared with you are completely amazing their products and packaging sets them apart from the rest, but not only that they have teamed up with the coalition of women against domestic violence, they want to reach women to feel brave and stand up against it. Just for that it is a huge honor to be able to try out their products, I personally know women who have been victims of domestic violence and it is truly amazing to have women empower other women.  I also will be sharing a few more reviews of their products coming very soon, I am super excited to share this company with you Dolls, you can check out their website to see their full product line at www.mineralfusion.com 


 Yes I was sent these products for reviews, but that does not affect my thoughts and opinions of each product review.  Until next time thanks for reading. XoXo Cyndi



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment