Hey Beautiful Dolls! new collections at the drugstores are rolling in, Milani has fastly become one of our go to brands at the drugstore. They offer high quality performing products at a very affordable price. They are always on the top of the latest trends so if you are a beauty on a budget then Milani is on your go to list. Their newest collection Bella Eyes Gel Powder is a collection you DO NOT WANT TO SKIP OUT ON!
Milani Claims on their newest collection $3.99:
"A gel powder – what would that even look like? We’ll tell you: It looks like rich, vibrant color that glides on in a single stroke, delivering a stunning multi-dimensional effect. What makes it a gel powder? Well, the formula starts as a gel and then is transformed by a special process into a stunning powder eyeshadow with pure color and power wear.
The unique process allows you to blend this incredibly innovative, weightless formula easily with your fingertips to light up your eyes. Even more to entice: It can used wet or dry, resists creasing, and comes in satin matte, shimmer and iridescent metallic finishes.
Well Dolls there is a total of 30 shades in the whole collection from your highlighting shades to your deepest bold colors. You will definitely find a shade that will suit your personal color likes as well as the type of finishes of the eyeshadows that you like, they offer satin matte, shimmer, and metallic.
- Very affordable for 3.99 you get a great range of selection of shades and different finishes.
- Extremely pigmented with or without a primer, all the swatches in the photos below are without primer.
- You can create your own palette
- You can use them wet or dry
- Some shadows you can use as highlighters and blush!
- Each shade glides on smoothly and velvety like butter!
- Long wearing, crease proof.
- Very MINIMAL! FALL OUT!
- The consistency is very creamy, airy, feels like it has a bounce to it.
- Some shades are so amazing and bold when you swatch them with your fingers, but if you use a brush like most people would the color will not translate as bold as it did when you used your fingers.
- So you really have to apply a big part of the collection with your fingers to get the color intensity that the product has to offer.
I put the whole collection in numerical order so if there is a shade that you like you can say hey Bella Taupe #5 looks amazing let me find it at the store. I know it's a lot of eyeshadows in the pictures and can be a tad bit overwhelming. So I hope me putting the whole collection in numerical order makes it very shopper friendly for you Dolls!
To bad I received Black all broken but hey I still use it, it's literally the BEST BLACK eyeshadow I own, you know how some are very chalky and not really pigmented, but this one is really amazing!!
Well Dolls I love this collection but I don't like how some shadows you have to apply with your fingers it does make it easier in a sense sometimes trying to blend with your fingers in your crease is kind of hard for me personally
Well Dolls Let me know in the comment section below what do you think? After seeing the full collection would you over look using your fingers on some? Or would you rather use the shadows with your brush and loose the intensity of the color?
Thanks So much for stopping by Always Remember Everyday Is Your Runways So You Better Work It!
Until Next Time