Tuesday

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Now Sold In USA

Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Has finally hit the USA drugstore market! Click Read More To Full Post




  If your a makeup junkie you probably heard that Maybelline NY has some great products that you could only purchased if you lived overseas. Now finally we get to try out this product in the USA. In case you haven't heard anything about the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser this product is supposed to work like the Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional. Here is how the packing of the product looks like and the before and after photos:


 85% appearance of my pores were diminished that's amazing for a drugstore product. I noticed when i used a pea-sized amount my finished look didn't look oily, once I used more than a pea sized my foundation looked like a hot mess! NO BUENO! So i strongly suggest a pea-sized amount will suffice.  This is not a limited edition product I found out that it will be a permanent item in the Maybelline Collection which is amazing! because if you brake it down the full size of Benefit's Porefessional runs about $30 you can buy 5 of these! So I am really going to like saving that extra money in my pocket. 

  Let me know what's your thoughts on this baby girl once you tried it out, I have combination skin and for me it works out just fine, I really curious to see how it takes to different skin types. 

Thanks so much for reading until next time xoxo- Cyndi

 Follow me on:
Facebook: @cdelbeauty
Instagram: @cyndidr85
twitter: @cynthiasdelrios 

No comments:

Post a Comment