Thursday

New Wet N Wild Fergie Center Stage Collection Vicious Varnish Lip Stains

Many of you may know Wet N Wild has been coming out with some new permanent collections for their Wet N Wild line, but they also have been coming out with some new products for the Fergie Center Stage Collection. In my personal opinion the Center Stage Collection products are better performing especially the Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stains here's why~







 Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage collection in my opinion has knocked Wet N Wild's new products out of the water. The products from the Center Stage collection has impressed me so much with a great range of new products to choose from, and overall performance is amazing. Their new Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stains are so pigmented, long lasting, and have a great range of shades to choose from. Best part is they are so super affordable you can pick these up for only $4.99




I picked these up at my local Walgreens, and have been wearing them almost everyday since I purchased them.

Let me know if any of you Dolls are excited to try these out, do any of you own them what's your favs and what's raves let me know dolls i need the DEETS!!!

 Thanks for stopping by and remember "Everyday is your runway so you better work it dolls!!"

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment