Tuesday

Hey Dolls Please Pray if your a Prayer

Hey Dolls I this is not my usual beauty review but I am here as a friend to all of you if your a prayer please pray for my family.  I have been dealing with some health issues of my own, but most importantly I have been worried about my mom's health with some of the test results she has received. In the next couple of weeks we will finally find out if its what I am hoping and praying for that it's not. So if your a prayer please keep in my family in your prayers. I believe prayers can move mountains, I also ask that you pray for Ukraine and one of my dear blogger buddies +Elizabeth Breygel  lives there and that we pray that she and her family and loved ones are kept safe and protected. I love you guys because many of you have become such great friends over this journey. Thanks Dolls, xoxo- Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment