Wednesday

New Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Review #CSMTKO

As the economy is a little bit of a titter totter there are few things that I have to cut back on, and one of them is going to get my nails done at a salon. If I can do a great mani with out having to spend that extra money then i am all for it. Well Sally Hansen has our backs with their new Complete Manicure which is ~~~~ Click Read More for Full Review~~~~
     Well as we all know Sally Hansen has been around for ages and is one of the most well known nail polish brands out there. Their  new Complete Manicure nail polish claims that it has 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle:
  1. Base coat
  2. Strengthener
  3. Growth treatment
  4. Color
  5. Top coat
  6. Chip-resistant
  7. Gel shine
Skip the salon, get the results. Don't settle for just color when you can get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. Featuring the unique precision brush for a flawless finish and patented Vita Care technology for advanced 10 day wear, more shine and nourishing care.

 Now I for whatever reason I have never been into the Sally Hansen line ever, I can't really tell you why that brand just never appealed to me. When I received this from Influenster I was like hmm "Now Sally you diff won me over!" 

 This product doesn't last the 10 days they say it would, but it surely lasted a lot longer than any other nail polish i have owned. I normally do my nails every Thursday and Tuesdays. Thursday is my new nail paint and Tuesdays are my retouch up for that week. With this complete manicure polish I didn't have to retouch up on Tuesday!

  I was shocked and loved it at the same time, you don't need a base coat or top coat, the polish gives you that "Wet " nail look on itself alone with out any of that extra steps. I love how they have a total of 52 shades to choose from. 
 So final grade~ In Love!!!!

 Let me know if anyone of you are excited to give this a try, do you own it what you think I need the deets Yall!!! 
 Thanks for stopping by and remember "Everyday is you runway so your better work it doll
 Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment