Monday

Wet n Wild's Fergie Mattifying Take on the Day Powder

Wet n Wild Fergie Center stage collection has been hitting the drugstores with some great  collections for 2014. Now for some of us we all have been trying to get the high shine down in our T-zones to a minimal, so does this product really work? Find out by clicking read more~






 This review is going to be short and sweet its basically a translucent powder that you blot on your t- zone to keep the shine at bay. I really did see a little bit of controlled shine on my forehead but for me personally it didn't keep the shine away from my nose, which is  my main problem  my Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer and Liquid Mousse foundation really work ten times better than this powder. I really didn't see a great huge difference when I used this product. So honestly I give this product 3 if that, good practical packaging, affordability but final delivery performance of product was a no go for me. I hope you enjoy this quick 1 minute review.

 Let me know if you enjoyed this review express, I was thinking of adding that as a series on my blog, Thanks for stopping by Remember Everyday is your run way so you better work it


No comments:

Post a Comment