Wednesday

Budget Beauty 01. Week Ending of June 9, 2013

 



  Hello Darlings and Gents, I hope and Pray that You are doing great, This is the first of many segments, of my Budget Beauty series. This week  ending on June 9, 2013 I had a budget of $15 dollars that figure had to include the sales tax on every item or transaction spent. I actually was under budget by $2.00. I stopped at my local Dollar Tree near my work, one day before I had to start my shift because I had to pick up a card for a coworker. I saw that this Dollar Tree had a couple of Milani Products. Now you can find Milani at locations like Walmart,, Cvs, Target, ect. Their  cosmetics price range from $4.00 up to $12.00 an average price. I saw two Milani Lipsticks in 3 different shades, 1 lip gloss in one shade of deep purple, and 2 single eyeshadow one in a peachy pink and a deep set purple. The other items didn't catch my attention even though the price was out of this world, but the single eyeshadow in a peachy pink did. This single Eyeshadow is the Milani 08A Peachy Peach and its amazing. It's Highly pigmented, great staying power, and very easy to blend in and work with. It has a consistency like a velvety satin type. I have used it with out a primer and the color payoff was amazing. So a great buy for a dollar if you can find these Get IT because you will love the color of this product I think it will look great on all different types of skin tones.
         







   Now, this next product that I purchased I was completely excited about, and it was a major let down. CVS has a clearance sale going on between 50%-75% off which is a drug to some of us Drugstore Lovers!! I came across the Revlon PhotoReady Trio Face Kit in 001 Pink Rose. In this kit you have your Blush, Highlighter, Bronzer. The sale final price came out to $2.87. I have been looking for a lighter pinkish blush and when I saw that Revlon was on 75% off, I thought great price and great product. When I opened it at home and swatched the 3 colors there was no color payoff at all. You can swatch and swatch really hard pick up some pigments, but when you apply it for the swatch you barley see it, and it rubbed right off  leaving nothing but sparkles and shimmer. The highlighter is the only one that comes out more pigmented but it has a chalky consistency when applied for swatch it rubs right off.

 Total Spent $4.00 Budget was $15.00 Total Amount Left $11.00 On the Next Blog Post I will show you the remaining products, I was super excited for the Revlon that purchase was a fail for me, but there are a few more products that I am excited to show you guys that are a great affordable price that can fit into your budget. .  Until Next Time, xoxo C






No comments:

Post a Comment