Saturday

I am having an Affair Pt.2

Hey Dolls I hope and pray that you are having an Amazing Day. Now, it's that time again where I share my deepest secret and my infidelities, I know I can trust you and I know you won't judge. I am so happy to finally introduce you to my new lover----




    




 Lets back track to 3 weeks ago when I was visiting my old acquaintance Ulta. Now me and Ulta had a falling out some time ago, but I believe in giving people second chances. Normally I don't check out the hair care section at Ulta due to the simple fact I am fine buying my hair care at other drugstores. I came across this hair care line Marc Anthony True Professional, immediately I thought Marc Anthony the singer, I am a huge huge fan! Normally I don't take my dates home on the first night because my momma told me so. Darling! I can make a few exceptions, so I ended up taking the Oil of Morocco Argan Oil 3 Day Smoothing cream.

Here is what Ulta.com States About this Product:

Achieve smooth unwanted puffiness and frizz for up to 3 days with Marc Anthony's Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Perfect Blow Dry Smoothing Cream. Blowout curls and waves into straight sleek hair that lasts. Create soft, smooth, touchable looks with shine. Price is $8.99

Benefits:


  • Smoothes curls and waves into sleek styles
  • Maintains smooth hair for up to 3 days
  • Frizz lock technology removes frizz
  • 3 days of hydration
  • Soft body and movement
  • Strengthens and seals split ends
  • Protects from heat damage
  • Extra shine
  • For straight, wavy or curly hair types
My Hair type and concerns:
 
  • Very Thick Hair
  • VERY FRIZZY HAIR!!!!
  • Color Treated
  • Damaged
  • Dry hair
  • oily scalp
 I use this product a little bit different than what Marc Anthony and Ulta's directions are . I shampoo and conditioner with my Organix Moroccan Argan Oil, then once I towel dry I only use 1 1/2 pump of the smoothing cream then I let my hair airdry. Without having to blow dry  my hair it still looks straight, looks healthy, shiny, very soft and silky. Usually I do a hair product cocktail just to achieve this finished look. I love how I really don't have to blow dry or straighten my hair with this product. Super amazed on how great of a job this product does , and no it is not from my favorite singer, just another man with the same name it's OK though I am still having an affair with this product.


Well once again I threw myself out there, let me know if any of you dolls have tried this brand out I would love to know what your thoughts are on this brand so far I am blown away.  Remember  Every day is your runway so you better work it Doll.  Follow my blog so you can stay tuned for more of my 50 shades of grey with my beauty products. Until next time xoxo-- Cyndi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment