Wednesday

Back To School/ College Inexpensive Survival Beauty Kit 101

  Hey Dolls I hope and pray that you are all having a Fabulous day! I know summer is coming to a close, we have to hang up our bathing suits for the summer, as well as putting away our summer clothes in drawers left to be untouched for another full year. Now, I don't know about you Dolls but I am super excited for school to start. Buying school supplies, new clothes, new makeup!, gets me really excited, I sometimes like that part better than going to school. I wanted to share with you all you Dolls  my idea that would be a great School/ College Beauty Survival Kit that will help you get through some of those long drawn out days. ( Click Down Below for full Article)

If you have been reading my blog or if this is the first time reading any of my articles I am a big on loving yourself and one of my favorite quotes is
 And that quote can not be better said when it comes to strutting your fashion and makeup across school or campus. I wanted to share with you Dolls what beauty items I have come up with for an inexpensive survival kit.
 
  For a great inexpensive primer try out Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Face Primer, this primer is not to greasy and your makeup will last longer as well it doubles up as a great eyeshadow primer.
Depuff them eyes Dolls, if you have had a long night hitting the books or a long nite hitting the party scene. Hard Candy's Eye'm Tired will  brighten and de-puff those tired eyes! $5.99 Walmart.

If your school doesn't allow to much makeup or want a more natural light weight foundation. I highly suggest Rimmel London's BB Cream Beauty Balm. This BB cream has an S.P.F. of 25 it Primes, Moisturises, Minimises Pores, Conceals, Covers, Smoothes, Mattifies, Brightens, with an all day coverage. $6.00 Found at most drugstores.
Especially for mornings you are in a rush you always want to aim to reach for products that are multitasking, with the BB cream you will have concealing component, but if your like me and need a little extra help under the eyes for dark circles. I diffidently always go with Hard Candy's Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer. This concealer is a dupe for Kat Von Dee's tattoo concealer. You can find this concealer at Walmart or Hard Candy's website for $6.00  Tip: A little bit goes a long way!!


For eyeshadows you can never go wrong with Wet N Wild their eyeshadows are the best because they are inexpensive, highly pigmented, and some of them are dupes for higher-end eyeshadows. $2.99-$4.99

 I am loving colored mascara to add a little pop to your eyes by itself or with your full glam-on. These Maybelline colored mascara are to die for $4.99
 

For blush I am loving Forever 21's cream blushes $0.99















For eyeliners go with Rimmel London's Scandeleyes or Miliani's liquid eye pencil eyeliners. They have amazing staying power and a great color range to add a great pop to your look. $3-5.00

To add a great natural highlight Wet N Wild's Reserve your cabana add's a radiant natural glow.


The Fergie collection for Wet N Wild has a great range of lipstick shades from your nudes to your bright bold lips. $3.00

 For a great touch-up of if you have oily skin Palladio's Rice Papers are oil-absorbing blotting tissues with rice powder that acts like powder foundation. $2.99 at Sally's Beauty

So many products to add to our beauty survival kits, but here are just a few that I feel that will be my go to's when I am battling out my days on campus. My father always told me " Knowledge is Power the More Knowledge You Have The More Power You Will Have" I pray that you have an amazing and blessed school year. And if someone bullies you or if you know someone who is being bullied please please don't stand by in silence don't take it in, or let someone hold that in, go and find someone who can make it stop. Bullying can come in different shapes and ages. Doesn't matter if your in the 5th grade to a Senior in College there are always ignorant people. It takes Dolls like US to Educate them.  Work those Runways Dolls, XoXo-- Cyndi













No comments:

Post a Comment