Thursday

Fat Hair Review

PR~ Designed with the latest in hair care technology, these amazing products work together to actually make hair look and feel incredibly THICKER and FULLER and transform fine, limp lifeless hair into big, beautiful, sexy hair instantly!
All of the Fat Hair "0" Calories THICKENING products are formulated with our exclusive Thickening Complex — a blend of natural proteins and extract — nourishes each hair strand. The results…fabulous thicker, fuller, stronger, healthier hair with incredible shine.
 For Full Review Click Read More~
Hello Beautiful Dolls I have a fantastic hair care line I want to share with you named Fat Hair they have an amazing range of a product selection the 2 products I have been using for the a good few weeks is their Amplifying Leave In conditioner and styler and the Amplifying Blow Dry Spray so with out further ado let's get into the reviews shall we?

Amplifying Blow Dry Spray
Uses~light weight blow-dry spray that provides direct heat protection from daily use of thermal styling tools. Helps to prevent dehydration, maintain moisture balance and seals in your style. 

Key ingredients~ Blend of protein, extract, inositol, and taurine helps to voluminze and repair hair.

My Thoughts:
This product really does great a protecting your hair from the hot tools that I use on my hair, helps dry my hair quicker when doing a blow out. Adds just enough volume that I personally like not to cray cray just enough volume that I love. I mostly go for straight non-volume but when I want a little volume this product is the perfect product for me. Adds a healthy shine, as well as giving some smoothness to my hair. 


Amplifying Leave- In Conditioner and Styler
Uses~
Transforms limp, damaged, dry hair into beautiful healthy voluptuous hair. Repairs, conditions, shine, adds volume, shine, body, and texture. While repairing your hair leaving it healthy. 

My thoughts~
I do love this leave in conditioner all the descriptions of the product hits on point and delivers! 


Overall I love these products I like how they have all the same ingredients in each product, and the scent of these are AMAZING!!! Each product doesn't have a super thick consistency which makes it super easy to move through out your hair, not making your hair looking super greasy.  Alot of hair care products tend to leave a film or stiffness and these did not. 

You can purchase Fat Hair  Walmart, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens and FatHairStore.com

Well Dolls, Thank You so much for stopping by always remember "Everyday is your runway so you better work it!"

Until next time xo




No comments:

Post a Comment