Sunday

Face Stockholm Spring 2014 Prouducts Look

PR~ Face Stockholm is one of my favorite brands I have had the pleasure of trying, they are a Sweden based company with an amazing company motto on wanting to have that person to person contact when they are with their clients. In our fast paced lives we really don't have that personable contact to often so I am a huge admirer of their company principles. Their Spring 2014 look and products suggestion just captivate natural beauty with  natural warmth and glow. For Product Review Click Read More~

 Hello Beautiful Dolls I hope you all are having a blessed Spring Day! Face Stockholm's is an amazing brand that I am always excited to share with you. Their Spring 2014 Just Captivates natural beauty, which I am loving because when it gets warmer out I like to find products that will just make me look well put to together without doing all the extra glamming me up time!

From their Spring look I got to try a few products out so let's get into the review shall we?

Liquid Mineral Foundation Matte Finish~
The foundation does not have a pump but has a spatula which I am actually really liking it makes the application process really easy in my personal opinion. The coverage on the foundation is mid to full, lasting power is 8 hours with 1 touch up. The consistency of the foundation is not to watery or to thick which makes it really easy to wear during a hot day allowing your skin to breath. I noticed that you really are going to have to moisturize well before applying the foundation it can show your dry areas, so if you have dry skin or combination skin your going to want to do those extra steps.



Blush in Worship~
Dolls this blush is the best powder blush I own up to date! The packaging itself is AMAZING and so CHIC! The silver compact with a mirror just makes me feel luxurious when I using it. The product itself gives you the best coral highlighting blush on your cheeks. Really adds luminosity for being a powder blush, I only ever had that with a blush stick for it to be a powder I am loving it! Super pigmented and long wearing you just can't beat it.






Kramogonskugga: Bomull~
This product is a cream eyeshadow that glides on to your lids without tugging at them. Evens out your lid color and is the perfect base to any eyeshadows or wearing it by itself. Super pigmented long wearing, very long wearing lasts up to 9 hours for me personally. Bomull is a gorgeous baby pink shade that you can use all year round suitable on all skin tones. I tried this on as a highlight on the tops of my cheeks just dabbing a couple areas when I blended it out I was really impressed on the highlighted look it gave me. I am always all for products that are multi functioning. 



Precision Eyeliner Felt Tip in Black~
This product is super precise, long wearing and super easy to use, I am one of those who has the hardest time in lining my eyes and creating the winged out look. With this product I am like a pro! If you do one of those error smudges when you line your eyes just dab it off really quickly because once the product is set it will not budge or smudge for 9hrs. If you are caught under the rain or cried while wearing this product don't worry your eyes will still look as if you just applied it.




Lipstick in Toffee~
To finish out this look Face Stockholm really picked a great lipstick for their Spring collection it looks beautiful on the model's skin tone and I have a darker skin tone then she has and it looks beautiful on me. So I know it will suit any skin tones and will just be beautiful on you dolls. Has a satin finish really creamy and moisturizing on the lips, pigmented, lasts for about 4hrs with talking and eating non greasy foods. The packaging is like a silver bullet and looks beautiful on your lips or on display on your lipstick holder.



Well Dolls you can see that Face Stockholm takes pride in the packaging of their products to the delivery and performance.  I never have been disappointed with any of their products. I will be posting up my completed look with all the products on so you can see how Gorgeous I look and if you want to head over to Face Stockholm's website and check out their website with their full  collection list and get some Spring time and Summer Inspiration products and looks. http://www.facestockholm.com/



 Leave a comment in the section below and let me know what Face Stockholm's inspirations and products you want to try out. Thanks So Much Dolls for stopping by always Remember Everyday is Your RUNWAY So you better WORK IT DOLLS!

Until next time Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment