Friday

New Maybelline Color Tatoo Pure Pigments and Color Sensation Review.

   Hello Darlings and Gents, I pray that you guys are doing ooh so gorgeous over there! I was at a couple of places this past weekend, and I saw this new displays at Walmart, CVS and Drugmart. Some companies are adding new shades to their collections, or new collections. Maybelline has been adding newer products to their collections lately.  At Walmart I purchased the Maybelline ColorSenastion  Lip Gloss in 20 "Glisten Up Pink". This particular collection has been on the market for sometime and recently added some newer colors. The packaging has a high end and sophisticated look to it. The color is more of a baby doll or Barbie pink, very pigmented. Lasting power of this product is not cutting it for me. I have noticed it will stay on for about a half an hour to an hour. While talking or drinking, it will solidify and clump together in certain areas of my mouth, which is not cute at all! So I give the formula a D-, presentation of the product is a B, price of the product was $5.00 so I give this a B grade. Overall my grade for this product is a C. 
 
    Maybelline Color Tattoos have been a huge hit, they are really comparable to Benefit's creaseless cream eyeshadow at Half the cost. You can purchase the Color tattoos for the price of  $6.00. Now Maybelline has added the Color Tattoo Pure Pigments, the price for the pigments at CVS was $6.99 There are 12 shades in the collection to choose from. I purchased the 05 "Never Fade Jade" the color pigmentation is amazing, very easy to blend, you can easily build up the color, and amazing staying power. The only Con for  this product for myself, is that the pigment is not finely milled, other than that I do give this product an A grade.
 
   Let me know if you have purchased any of these products, as well as what your thoughts on them. If you have Blog Lovin you can find me and follow my blog. If you like watching Youtube Reviews, my channel name is Cdel Beauty. Take Care Thanks for your time. xoxo-- C
Black Mystery # 30

Brash Blue # 10

Breaking Bronze

Buff and Tuff # 60

 

Forest Fatale # 50

Improper Copper # 40

Never Fade Jade #5

Pink Rebel

Potent Purple # 15

Wild Gold # 25

No comments:

Post a Comment