Friday

Budget Beauty Tip #102

Hey Dolls, I hope and pray that you loves are doing freaking amazing! So I have a Budget Beauty Tip 101. That is sign up to Ipsy, it is a $10 a month, monthly beauty subscription service. You can cancel at any time, and it will be delivered to your door. I have been with Ipsy for the past 3 months and my makeup collection has grown quite a bit. You get to try new products from different brands, and you pretty much get FULL SIZE PRODUCTS about 90% of the time.


 Here is a link to Ipsy for you to use to sign up, you will not regret it. Hope you have an amazing weekend xoxo C



Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hdh4zl2vtuaqfee

No comments:

Post a Comment