Tuesday

Beauty Haul

 New products at the drugstore causes my wallets to go bare, I recently picked up a lot of new collections that were just recently hit the drugstore shelves. Click Read More for full post~go~















 These products are now in their testing and trail stage, once I can formulate a solid opinion I will do a full review on each item. Let me know in the comment section which products you would like me to review first. All of these are new collections except for the City Color Sunset Trio, EOS lip balm.



And now I am offically broke! LOL. Let me know if there's anything you want a review on so I can work on the ones you suggested first. Please remember to follow me on 
Facebook~ @cdelbeauty
Instagram~ @Cyndidr85
Twitter~ @cynthiasdelrios

Thanks for stopping by on Cdel Beauty 


No comments:

Post a Comment