Thursday

Give Fierce with shu uemura





 Hey Beautiful Dolls!! I have a few products from shu uemura that will make perfect stocking stuffers! on your gift lists and wishlists!



I hae to say  these are about 9hrs plus on wear time. Any Holiday festivities that you will be attending you will get killer wear.  While being long wearing they are very opaque. I have to say for being eyeliners they are more like shadow sticks to me. Because you can use these on your lids and smudge them and wahla you have a really killer eyeshadow or a really great base for powdered shadows. They glide on to your skin like melted butter on a pancake. There is a total of 18 shades that range from your lightest shade to your darkest shades so any color likes on your Christmas lists will be shoppable with these fierce stocking stuffers.

 I also will be sharing with you dolls their fantastic line up in the next post. Talk soon xoxo Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment