Tuesday

Rimmel London Feature

PR: Hello Dolls, if you have been following my blog for awhile then you would know that Rimmel London is one of my favorite go to brands. I fall in love with 95% of their products for their delivery and performance of each product from their collections. Rimmel London has been hitting the drugstore shelves with loads of amazing products this year. They have brought some of their collections that you could purchase over seas finally! to the US which is super exciting!. Click Read More





  I love Rimmel London's Get the London Look saying it just captivates FIERCENESS in my eyes. I recently was sent a few of their newest additions to their collection so let's get in the products shall we?

ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Paint:
 Scandalous colour impact!
It’s the end of dull, subtle colour with this multi-dimensional cream shadow formula
Spatula applicator delivers high intensity coverage in one simple stroke
Waterproof & crease-proof with 8-hour wear

 These are amazing by themselves for a quick look or as a base to your eyeshadows. They are super pigmented, creamy, long wearing and differently CREASE PROOF. Once you apply these to your lids they will not budge or move. There are a total of 12 shades in the collection from your semi neutrals to your bolder colors, and when Rimmel says it's water proof well dolls they are water proof so if you are out on a summery day swimming in the pool your eyeshadow will not melt or wash off. 


Lasting Finish Color Rush Balm:
Lightweight long lasting intense colour and moisture.
Intensely smooth lasting balm that is comfortable to wear all day.
Colour rush for hours in 7 high voltage shades.
Dermatologically tested.

Ohh Dolls these are my favorite chubby stick lip products they beat Revlon's color bust any day. They do not oxidize and change color after a while of wearing them. Which I have come across alot of different brands whose product turns a different color after awhile you are wearing  it and sometimes those colors are not attractive on me lol. These are super pigmented, long wearing, and the scent is non existent, or MINTY!!!  which is a double plus in my eyes. I have even used these on my cheeks for a cheek stain and looks gorgeous. Try it you are going to love the look!  I am a huge Rita Ora fan and I heard she started these collection over seas with other products that I am hoping and praying they bring them over here soon!. The names of the US Rush Balms are not the same as over seas but they are the same shades and packaging. 



Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara:

Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
Hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Ok this mascara I have a love and I wish I didn't hate you relationship, the brush and bristles are amazing when you apply this mascara to your lashes it coats each lash giving you the final result of full bold lashes. Which looks FIERCE BUT! After a while this mascara flakes and Doll you look like a raccoon. Oh i hate that! Overall it's a great mascara for an amazing result but after a while that goes down the tubes. I still use it but I have to apply a waterproof clear gel mascara on top of it so I can get a longer wear without becoming a raccoon. 



Well Dolls have any of you tried any of these products? Leave me a comment in the section below you know I need all the deets dolls.

 Until next time xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment