Tuesday

Minute Review~ Burt's Bees Skincare

As far back as I can remember Burt's Bees was mostly lip care products, but I have noticed that they have been stepping up with the skincare products. They have released a new collection of skincare that covers from facial cleansers to baby skin care products. There is a great selection of products to choose from, I recently picked up their Coconut Foot Cream On this one minute review do you think is it a buy or leave it product? Click Read More For Full Review:
 Hello Beautiful Dolls, I recently picked up Burt's Bees Coconut foot cream, I was diagnosed with lymphedema due to that my legs and feet are so dry, cracked.  I am constantly purchasing products to keep my skin especially my legs and feet hydrated and smooth. So I figured I should try out this product because I hear Burt's Bees is really good! Well Dolls I have to say it is! It has a great smell of coconut and really does a great job.

  It is a little bit of a thick side of a consistency but your skin drinks it up, and you will start see results within the first week of using the product. It's perfect to get your dry, cracked heels nice and smooth, and if you are a diabetic then this product is a must have to help treat your feet.




 Well Dolls that's it for this 1 minute review, Let me know if any of you have tried any of Burt's Bees skincare products I am looking to try out more from the line so if you have any suggestions I am all ears!

 Thanks for stopping by Remember Everyday is your runway so you better work it dolls!
Until Next Time~

No comments:

Post a Comment